Civ2 Maps converted Pack 10 (SuomiFinland, WestIndies, Falklands War)

LouLong

In love with Rei Ayanami
This is a group of maps converted from civ2 maps using Gramphos multitool utility with some minor correction.
They don't include any resources (you can randomize them if you want in the editor) and don't include neither sea nor flood plain terrains.
These maps are not made by me so if one of the map creators does not want them to be converted, let me know and I will have them erased at once.

Maps posted in following posts :

- Suomi Finland : PTW 90 X 220
- Classic: PTW 159 X 125
- Falklands War: PTW 200 X 40

SuomiFinland preview

A map for aaglo who provides us with plenty of nice units recently and for all the other Finnish on CivFanatics (non exclusive though).

Attachments

• suomifinlandpre.jpg
    suomifinlandpre.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 646
Falklands War preview

As you can see, this map would fit only for a Falkland War scenario.

Attachments

• falklandswarpre.jpg
    falklandswarpre.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 654
Originally posted by aaglo
Hmm... I don't recall anywhere saying that I'm finnish, or did I? ;)
How did you figure it out? :p

Eer, I thought I saw that before in your posts personal column (left). Just checked now and obviously it is not there (at least anymore). Or maybe it is just the pseudo. Cannot really tell.

Might be wrong though ! Sorry if I am !

Originally posted by LouLong
SuomiFinland preview

A map for aaglo who provides us with plenty of nice units recently and for all the other Finnish on CivFanatics (non exclusive though).
Yes...yes...YEEEEES finally it's here.
Thank you very much LouLong:goodjob:

Correction :

the Carribean map was already done so I have replaced it with a map of Southern Europe / Sahara.

Ville : I am glad you are happy. I am not sure the map is really accurate though.

Top Bottom