Civ4 mod wish list for Civ5

Which Civ4 mod would you like to see in Civ5?

• Fall from heaven

Votes: 46 25.3%
  • Rise of mankind

Votes: 41 22.5%
  • Rhye's and fall of civilization

Votes: 50 27.5%
  • World war II 1939

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Europa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thomas' war

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Total realism

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Revolution

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Wolfshanze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't believe you forgot this MOD!!!

Votes: 19 10.4%

• Total voters

speegler

Chieftain
This pole represents my favorite mods that I wish/hope the modders will make for Civ5.
And maybe the poll will encourage the modders to continue there work in Civ5 style.:goodjob:

FFH3 will be released as a separate game so i don't think it should be included in this poll.

I am more excited about FFH3 then I am about ciV. :)

Total Realism is the only mod I had fun playing (although it was too long after the medieval era). I would definilty give it a try in Civ 5.

I found BUG very useful. I feel after the honeymoon, there will be some demand to polish the UI again.

I found BUG very useful. I feel after the honeymoon, there will be some demand to polish the UI again.

Agreed.
A lot of people seem to be clamoring for highly detailed numeric information on diplomatic relationships and that sort of thing. I imagine one of the very first mods will be some sort of scrolling text box with these change events in it like in BUG.

I loved Revolution especially with "Start as Minor Civs" and it seems like the new City State system will lend itself perfectly to that.

I will miss Fall From Heaven, my definate favourite mod. Also, Revolution DCM is excellent. I'll gladly cough up some bucks for great mods like this ;)

I would love to see Rhye's, though I doubt he'll do it this time around.

So my second vote goes towards Revolution :)

I am worried that there may be a civ5 mod-idea rush where loads of modders try to get a team for there idea and the great ideas will be hidden in the chaos. i would like to urge the development of a world 2010 mod for civ5 (which was a civ4 mod in progress that never made it) but i will be too busy playing civ5 for a fair amount of months (hopefully more) before i want any mods and may be too late to have any chance. there have been a couple of threads already trying to claw in some modders early before the game is even out!

I would rather see new mods.
Civ4 mods still work in Civ4.

Well, the mods listed at least give tendencies.

I mean with votes of FFH people see that Fantasy mods are demanded.

Rise of Mankind however is expanding the whole game, putting in additional units/technologies and so on.

Same with WW2 and so on.

And as you have different mechanics in Civ5, you will get "new" mods anyways. :)

FFH3 will be released as a separate game so i don't think it should be included in this poll.

I am more excited about FFH3 then I am about ciV. :)

O'rly whats this? I havent seen any info on this... Do you have a link for information on this?

Top Bottom