Civ4 Modding Suggestions

Weasel Op said:
Choose 2 or 3 different options in the same civics catergory? How would that work?

like there would be 10 civics in each catergory, and one would be able to chose 2 of them. I not sure way that does not make sense to you, if u could explain the confusion to me the maybe i could explain what i mean a little better....

Well they would all have different advantages and disadvantages, so the traits could cancel each other out. And it doesn't really make sense for a nation to have 3 different policies in the same catergory. I just don't see how it work.

If not available, add an option to disable the world during a game for GOTM and other competitions.

What about a UN Peacekeeper unit who could attack without declaring war. Like in World 2004.

That could be very, VERY easy to mod in. You could have the UN peacekeeper be a unit which requires the UN to actually build. You can then gift the unit to civs-particularly if you have brokered peace between them. Additionally, the peacekeeper could be either an infantry or mech infantry unit with the City Defender promotion.

Yours,
Aussie_Lurker.

Thats a good idea Chris :goodjob:, better yet we know that this ability exists in the game-the Machine Gunner is a unit which can defend only!!

Yours,
Aussie_Lurker.

AlCosta15 said:
What about a UN Peacekeeper unit who could attack without declaring war. Like in World 2004.

I was thinking the same thing except defend only and - let the UN wonder pump out a free (non-buildable) peacekeeper every 10 turns or so... perhaps hidden nationality?

Non-nuclear missile units
- ballistic missiles (ie: V-2, Scud, ...)
- guided missiles (ie: Patriot, Anti-ICBM shield, ...)
- cruise missiles (ie: Tomahawk, ...)

Satellite units
- media
- spy
- weapons platform

Space Station (National Wonder)

International Space Station (World Wonder)

Orbiting Space Colony

Lazer siege unit

Customizable time limit

ICBMs are not nearly scary enough, they need to be city-killers

Top Bottom