1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Civ5 on Mac is a joke

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Jim Bro, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Bro

Jim Bro Emperor of Quebec

this game is so bugged on the mac i just can't believe it. i can see chessboard-like red and white tile bugs and there is so much loading...

2. Helmling

Helmling Philosopher King

I have no such issues. Are you running that campaign version off the app store or the current Steam build?

What Mac are you running it on? I ran the Windows version on my Mac under BootCamp before Aspyr got us the Mac code and the Mac version has actually been much, much more stable.

3. Camikaze

Camikaze Administrator Administrator

Moderator Action: You've been previously warned about starting threads that do not allow for any discussion. If you want to rant, do so in the rants thread. If you want to seek technical support about something on a Mac, then start a thread in the Mac forum that clearly outlines your issue. All this is, however, is spam, not allowing for any discussion at all. So this thread is closed. Given previous warnings, you also earn an infraction.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.