CivBE gameplay at Gamescom on Thursday and Friday!

The list of wonders appears to be:

Headquarters
Spy Agency
Stellar? Codex
Master Control
Gene Vault
Ectogenesis Pod
Drone? Sphere
Markov? Eclipse
Promethian?
Nanothermite?
????

There's also a new unit, some kind of artillery unit (likely an upgrade of Ranged Cavalry) for Purity.

Well, it's natural for languages to evolve, especially if Russian was influenced by other Slavic languages. So even if the strange language Kozlov is using was unintentional, I'd say it's cool :)

That's one way to see it. Another one is that they just got it wrong and didn't hire native speakers. I wouldn't really give them the benefit of doubt after Civ 5, but I don't really mind.

There's also a new unit, some kind of artillery unit (likely an upgrade of Ranged Cavalry) for Purity.

Here are some more units I found:

Ranged Cavalry:
Missile Rover (Level 01)

Artillery (Level 02)

Sentinel in-game:

Gunner (Ranged infantry level 2) :

EDIT: In Civilization Analyst the image for Purity Artillery doesn't work.

Headquarters
Spy Agency
Stellar? Codex
Master Control
Gene Vault
Ectogenesis Pod
Drone? Sphere
Markov? Eclipse
Promethian?
Nanothermite?
????

Looking at that list, it looks like Kavitha will be the new Ramses, eating up all the wonders…

Also, if you look at the video at 1:48, you can see the list with one addition. I think it says cybosphere. And with regard to everything you put a question mark next to: it's been confirmed that the promethium wonder is a purity wonder where you identify the perfect human genome. I'm 90% sure everything else you wrote is correct. I can't make out what is written between nanothermite and cybosphere, though.

From what I hear, Slavic Federation's state language is pan-slavic language, not modern Russian. And that makes sense. In the very first reviews based on early demonstrations the use of "strange Russian" was mentioned, but at the time no one was sure, was it a temporary sound or a final cut. The grammar rules are basically from Russian, but the lexicon and pronunciation have drifted greatly towards south/western slavs. Reminds me of Polish-Belorussian mix, I can understand, but poorly. The greeting is not clear, something like "It is useless to call me", but "Let's defend our lands, not be passive" is understandable. I hope other slavic nations will be glad - Russian was not forced upon them, I like it. As I can remember, Susanne from ARC used Spanish words, but basically it was still English.

Here are some more units I found:
Thanks. Where did these come from?

Also, if you look at the video at 1:48, you can see the list with one addition. I think it says cybosphere. And with regard to everything you put a question mark next to: it's been confirmed that the promethium wonder is a purity wonder where you identify the perfect human genome. I'm 90% sure everything else you wrote is correct. I can't make out what is written between nanothermite and cybosphere, though.
The second from the bottom that I couldn't see before appears to be "Bytegeist." Presumably a play on "zeitgeist."
The last one appears to be "Cynosure", though that obviously doesn't make much sense.

From the 8 hour long video that Good Sarmatian posted back on page 3. It's around the 2 hour mark.
Thanks. I was able to find a little bit more:

The level 1 Air Fighter is seen making some runs, and is called the "Tacjet."

Near Barre's capital there are some Paddocks on Chitin resources.

A bunch of these improvements (seen in other shots) are all over the place. I couldn't catch a rollover for a name (the camera was on the yapping presenters), but the vaned tower rotates, and it appears to provide +1 or +2 Energy to the tile. So it's a pretty good bet that it's some kind of wind turbine or windmill.

Finally, there's a look at the Covert Ops screen:

No prob. :)

Also maybe you should change the first picture in the biomass entry because that's an alien nest.
And the Resilin resource was described in the IGN vid as an equivalent of silk and the +1 science is not there anymore.

It was good to see Kozlov in motion. He sounded alright to me as someone who doesn't understand any slavic languages and wouldn't know when a few had been mixed together.

It sounds like a similar approach to Fielding's occasional dips into Spanish.

Here are some more artwork from GamesCon:

Kraken
Spoiler :

Unknown Satellite
Spoiler :

I hope this Kozlov is in early stages of Supremacy and not late.
I want more METAL!!!

I completely agree. He is somewhat too human to be Supremacy...Or all supremacy leader's voices are still the same as they were? If so, that's ashamed. I thought any Supremacy's voice over will be more robot-ish. And maybe Harmony's will be slightly stranger perhaps? Hopefully.

My ears! My ears! Make him stop talking! Noooo... Horrible, horrible "american reading random russian words written in latin from paper" kind of accent.

That's one way to see it. Another one is that they just got it wrong and didn't hire native speakers. I wouldn't really give them the benefit of doubt after Civ 5, but I don't really mind.

Yeah, no doubt about it, see above.

My ears! My ears! Make him stop talking! Noooo... Horrible, horrible "american reading random russian words written in latin from paper" kind of accent.

Yeah, no doubt about it, see above.
Considering they were on Skype listening to voice actors while recording in Africa for the People's Africa Union, I highly doubt they didn't do the same for the other nationalities. It's extremely likely it's intentional considering the leader of the ARC doesn't speak straight english but some kind of hybrid language.

Dear god, that Kraken is GORGEOUS!!!!! :D Where did you find that? It's Beautiful!!!!

Top Bottom