Civilization coming to Xbox and PlayStation 4

Regarding #4, that feature was added in GS. I haven't played a non-GS game since then. Do the map labels work without GS?

Regarding #4, that feature was added in GS. I haven't played a non-GS game since then. Do the map labels work without GS?
You are right, that feature is part of GS. I am still playing Vanilla and there are no map labels.

I was already considering finally expanding my Civ6... But with this surprising port to PS4, I might switch to a fully expanded couch experience on PS4 this winter :D

You are right, that feature is part of GS. I am still playing Vanilla and there are no map labels.

I was already considering finally expanding my Civ6... But with this surprising port to PS4, I might switch to a fully expanded couch experience on PS4 this winter :D

Gotta say, this makes me happy; there is hope yet that this feature will come to the Switch in November then! It's a small, irrelevant feature but for some reason I like it.
Although, I'm a little confused why this wasn't just patched into Vanilla rather than part of an XP.

:D

Attachments

• 20191125_214320.jpg
    20191125_214320.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 20191125_222133.jpg
    20191125_222133.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 235
Top Bottom