Civilization V: Brave New World Fall Patch Released!

Has anyone tried the stand alone pitboss server with the patch? I am hoping it will do all of the IA turn processing on the server itself. My turn is quick on my laptop, no graphics issues, it is the AI turns that put me to sleep. If that processing could be moved to a high end server, maybe even a steam server, the game would be so much faster and more enjoyable. Hope hope, hope.

Extremely impressed with the patch. One more like it and I'll have to finally shut up! :)

Seriously - haven't seen such a well-thought and inclusive patch for any game ever. And so soon after the game is actually out, too! My faith in Firaxis has been restored!

And after all this changes AI is still acting like a jerk ... Yes AI is now much more aggressive and somehow smarter when it purpose deals ... but come on when will denouncing out of blue (doesn't matter if i am defending my self or just mind my business and play peacefully ..) be solved already it has already been proved that it is easy to fix that issue (Falcon mod),so why don't you just already do that.Also Tactical AI is only slightly smarter than it was before nowhere near to satisfy me (common its like playing chess with a person who saw chess board for the first time in his life).This are only things i want since the release of expansion and still ... oh well.

This new patch brought bnw new pantheons including "sun king" and "god king" which seem very useful. There are also other pantheons that have bonuses with the salt resource that I am still waiting to try out.

Top Bottom