Civilization V God's & Kings with Biffa - Celts #1

Biffa001

Chieftain
Join me as I play Civ V's new expansion pack "God's and Kings". Learn and discover it's new features with me as I hope to cover strategies and share my experiences from playing the Civ franchise for the past 20 years!

Link to video.

I mainly have Minecraft videos on my YouTube channel, but I've grown to a size now where I can introduce my other gaming love to my viewers...Civilization!

Any feedback welcome either here or on the video. Thanks guys.

Enjoy :)

Is there a reason why the video is age restricted (no rating)? Can't watch it on YT. :(

You have a nice and soothing voice, you aren't a minx-max maniac, but you know your way around the game. It was a rather pleasant experience watching your LP, thumbs up :)

You have a nice and soothing voice, you aren't a minx-max maniac, but you know your way around the game. It was a rather pleasant experience watching your LP, thumbs up :)

Thanks appreciate it. BTW, what is a "minx-max maniac" ?!?

Thanks appreciate it. BTW, what is a "minx-max maniac" ?!?
A perfectionist, someone who always tries to get the maximum out of every turn, a power gamer if you will. I much prefer LPs by more laid-back and rational people :D, even if they make a mistake every now and then.

Top Bottom