Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

1. They Might be Giants
2. Two of the other three were in cIV

3. The answer is the third one; the second and fourth are referred to in clue 2; the first one led a city that now belongs to Babylon

You got it. The song is called "The Mesopotomians". It's by They Might be Giants, and the chorus goes "We're the Mesopotamians... Sargon, Hammurabi, Ashurbanipal, and Gilgamesh..."

That Ashurbanipal guy should really stop deriding Sargon's haircut, though.

Clue #1: Though somewhat related to the icon, admittedly I'm no Great Musician.

Musician's Guild?

Clue #2: Perhaps it's fitting that, on the day Civ VI is announced, we think of a Civ I leader.
Clue #2.1: Not that the answer is a Civ I leader.

Maybe we should settle the thread over to the civ6 forum, like "I spy with my little eye..." :p

Might be a good idea! Let's see if this can't wrap things up, though.

Clue #3: Those guys get a bonus when that building's constructed, but though I should, I don't.

India?

1) I don't get the first clue
2) the Civ 6 trailer starts with a picture of Gandhi
3) they have the Mughal Fort as a UB but people don't usually build Castles, some don't even build Walls, so Mughal Forts don't always get built

India?

1) I don't get the first clue
2) the Civ 6 trailer starts with a picture of Gandhi
3) they have the Mughal Fort as a UB but people don't usually build Castles, some don't even build Walls, so Mughal Forts don't always get built

No, but a good guess (although Gandhi is a Civ I leader; even back then, his words were backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS.)

Top Bottom