civplayah's experimental mafia

I have to say, the thought didn't cross my mind. Good job, guys!

Good job everyone, then the remaining people are let go, and civplayah gets all upset. :)

Although I really wanted to end this game. :( But looks like you guys are all too clever for me. Catharsis actually figured it out within an hour of him receiving his role PM.:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: Kennigit also did, but it was a joke. This is what he said, although it doesn't make much sense:

So I'll give

:trophy: Catharsis
:trophy2nd: Kennigit
:trophy3rd: mythmonster2

And everyone else should feel proud of themselves for getting extremely paranoid.

Oh, and, I love this setting, so I think I'll do a NotW based on it. :)

So, I want critique. My last two games either lacked GM skills or RP or both. What do you think of this one?

I figured this out, too, I just didn't PM you about it. :p

No, wait,t here's a NOTW spawning up and i'm already in civplayah's Mafia Game. Can't do everything at once.

Good job everyone, then the remaining people are let go, and civplayah gets all upset. :)

Although I really wanted to end this game. :( But looks like you guys are all too clever for me. Catharsis actually figured it out within an hour of him receiving his role PM.:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: Kennigit also did, but it was a joke. This is what he said, although it doesn't make much sense:

So I'll give

:trophy: Catharsis
:trophy2nd: Kennigit
:trophy3rd: mythmonster2

And everyone else should feel proud of themselves for getting extremely paranoid.

Oh, and, I love this setting, so I think I'll do a NotW based on it. :)

So, I want critique. My last two games either lacked GM skills or RP or both. What do you think of this one?

Let me get this straight. They won because they publicly talked about the experiment, even though you specifically asked people not to talk about it at all?

It's a small game, and this one's over...
Well, yes, but, I mean, I can't always play, I mean, I have to give you folks the chance to have someone else be the mafia. ;)
Let me get this straight. They won because they publicly talked about the experiment, even though you specifically asked people not to talk about it at all?
It's called thinking outside the box ;)

I'm not sure what it counts as, if we were all mafia then my record is 4.

It is true, you are always mafia. :p

This game should be called a draw since everyone was eventually in on it, but some were more public than others were about it.

I didn't mention it to anyone. Just to the GM.

Don't take this "winning" stuff seriously.

Actually, no, none of them publically discussed it. Catharsis figured it out within an hour of receiving his role PM. Kennigit the same. Mythmonster2 revealed himself as the lone mafia (technically not against the rules) and thus lead everyone to realize they were the same.

Top Bottom