Civtember Anniversary Celebration

Laurana Kanan

Don’t underestimate who I am.
Last edited:
Steam sale

Civilization VI Civtember Sale 1 Resized.jpg

That is so cool. But I don't see such sorely missed features, as for example: Bugfixathon (Fort)Night, Spelling Bee Event With Devs Finally Putting "I" into the "AI", and the Long Lost Family Show (where the long lost and user-firendly GUI comes back to Civ VI to live among us happily ever after once again).

Looks like the new Firaxis CEO has certainly identified its real cash cow...and is actually marketing Civ 🙌

Until now Civ basically marketed itself, am I right? 😏

hej guys
I just wanted to ask if i should buy civ 6 anthology to Xbox so i can play it on the pc Xbox app?

Last edited:
Civtember Civ Game Night.jpg

The Civilization series is 32 years old this month! To mark the occasion, we're partnering with The Civ Show to host three Civ Creator Game Nights, which will be streamed on Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook. Each week, four popular Civ content creators will face off against each other in a multiplayer game of Civilization VI. Leaders will be randomly chosen from a pre-selected pool, while a weekly theme will determine the starting era, gameplay mode, map type, and custom win condition.

Details for the upcoming streams are below. We'll be updating this page each week to share the recording of the previous stream and to share details of the next one.

Stream #1 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST, September 14

WONDER/CULTURE WEEK
Creators
: OnSpotTV, Lumba3go, TheGameMechanic, whiteandnerdytv
Leaders: Magnificence Catherine, Eleanor of Aquitaine, Ramses, Qin Shi Huang (Mandate of Heaven)

Stream #2 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST, September 21

Check back soon for details.

Stream #3 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST, September 28

Check back soon for details.

Last edited:
I popped in for a quick look. I don't remember this associate lead, Shaun Wilson before. At least he's dressed to impress with a tricorn hat.

Top Bottom