Colonies 4.2 MP Tournament

Guys, thnak you for such a deference, but I can't promise that I'll delay only 45 days... :(

If you want to wait for me... it's wonderful. But I don't want to compromise all the tournament - I don't want to be the one who killed this tournament :(

Congratulations with the new job Javier :)

Whatever happens with the tournament is okay by me. There is more things to life than Civ2, and I would certainly understand if the new job takes away too much time to be able to handle a tournament. Whatever happens in 1-2 months we can decide then.

I agree that we should'nt try to find a sub. I think we should put the tournament on ice for now. We can decide what to do once Javier have settled down and had a chance to understand what his "new life" looks like.

Umm, there is another solution... let thinks about it: to slow down a lot the tournament...

I've compromised myself to come to Malaga 2 weekends each month. Although I will have not too much free time those weekends (I'll come Friday very night or Saturdya very early and leave Sunday afternoon and I've to visit my better friends in that time), I like this tournmanet so much that I can play whenever I come. That will be a minimum of 2 times a month. If that is good enough for you, we can play at that "slow rate" until I get the new house/internet connection.

What do you think?

Originally posted by yaroslav
Umm, there is another solution... let thinks about it: to slow down a lot the tournament...

I've compromised myself to come to Malaga 2 weekends each month. Although I will have not too much free time those weekends (I'll come Friday very night or Saturdya very early and leave Sunday afternoon and I've to visit my better friends in that time), I like this tournmanet so much that I can play whenever I come. That will be a minimum of 2 times a month. If that is good enough for you, we can play at that "slow rate" until I get the new house/internet connection.

What do you think?

Sounds like a Plan to me. We can hopefully have the games lined up for Javier when he is in town and then he can play them when he gets a chance that weekend.

I can live with that and it certainly beats getting a sub! :)

If so, I'll consider it a deal, but I'm afraid that I can't extend it to other PBEMS... So it will only applicable to this tournament :)

Sounds good to me, congrats on the new job :D.
Sorry about not being able to show up yesterday btw :( If you want me to I can tell you via mail what error message I get instead. You can reply whenever you have time in the future (which looks like about 2 months from now it would seem ;))
Which reminds me, I have some turns to play...

Originally posted by Henrik
Sounds good to me, congrats on the new job :D.
Sorry about not being able to show up yesterday btw :( If you want me to I can tell you via mail what error message I get instead. You can reply whenever you have time in the future (which looks like about 2 months from now it would seem ;))
Which reminds me, I have some turns to play...

Javier is not leaving until the 9th of February or something like that, so we have him for about another two weeks.

I have been playing the MP version SP as the Swedes. Im in 1708 and having a balst, it has been a while since Ive played an SP version of this game.

:goodjob: :goodjob: John

Your scenarios are probably the biggest reason I keep playing CIV 2.

Henrik'

When did you usually switch governements as the Swedes? And what was your preferrred Governement as the Swedes?

I'll be out the on Sunday, Monday, and maybe Tuesday to check houses :)

I'll try to move again before moving to Madrid :)

The "slow play" option is OK, but I think I would lose the thread of what I was trying to do a bit. I think my marginal preference would be for a total freeze, but if the rest of you are happy to go with "slow play" I will tag along.

I have been playing the MP version SP as the Swedes. Im in 1708 and having a balst, it has been a while since Ive played an SP version of this game.

John

Your scenarios are probably the biggest reason I keep playing CIV 2.

Thanks, Steve. I appreciate feedback like that from time-to-time. It keeps me wanting to design more....:D

(I am SP-ing the Spanish at the moment - ciurrently at 1675 - and it is tough enough to be interesting, but steady progess can also be made. I think I am getting to like Col IV the more I play it....)

Global Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 1 Henrik 6 days
Game 2 Henrik 6 days
Game 3 Henrik 5 days
Game 4 Henrik 5 days
Game 5 Henrik 5 days

I just wanted to get this bumped for the weekend. We know you are busy with school Henrik.

Smiley Face goes to me for being such a great guy :p :) :) :goodjob:

Ok, guys, it appears I'll have the Interent Connection in Madrid ready about 1 of March. I'll leave Malaga around the 6 of Frebaury, but I don't think I'll post too much since 1 of Frebaury.

Also, I'll be in Malaga 27-28-29 Frebaury, and from Malaga I can post and play ;)

Global Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game 1 Henrik
Game 2 John
Game 3 Stian
Game 4 Stian
Game 5 Stian

:) goes to yaro for getting an ISP under 30 days. :)

(We hope:) )

Henrik

It looks like you are up in all the games.

If you can get some played this weekend we maybe able to get one more Yaro turn in before he leaves which I believe is this thursday.

Then we get about a three week break.

See what you can do my friend. :)

Top Bottom