Colonies 4.2 MP Tournament

For some reason it won't let me download (though it worked fine yesterday), could someone mail me the files?

Would like to be able to play tonight...

have you tried to simply "rightclick on the link to the file" and "save as"?

After some consulting with my parents, I'm leaving Friday :D

OK guys with John being gone all week, I checked the games to determine which ones were critical this week in trying to get one more turn in for Javier before he leaves till the end of the month.

Right now these two need to be played fairly quickly (because Javier plays BEFORE John in the turn order.)

Game 3 : Henrik

Game 5: Stian

If we can get those played today or tomorrow we can then have Javier play both before he leaves.

So see what you can do guys.

Henrik is school still pretty tough this semester? Hang in there you are almost done! :)

Just skip my turn in game 3, it's early on and it probably won't do too much harm. I hope... ;)

Yes school is kind of though, it should get better soon, but it was definatly more than I was expecting. (what really annoys me is that almost all my subjects are interesting ones as I got to pick most myself, so I really lack an excuse to do badly in any of them ;)) :o

One of them is a course in historical millitary strategy btw ;)

Originally posted by Henrik
Just skip my turn in game 3, it's early on and it probably won't do too much harm. I hope... ;)

Yes school is kind of though, it should get better soon, but it was definatly more than I was expecting. (what really annoys me is that almost all my subjects are interesting ones as I got to pick most myself, so I really lack an excuse to do badly in any of them ;)) :o

One of them is a course in historical millitary strategy btw ;)

Well if you cant do it then you cant do it, we will wait :)

Sounds like a good albeit hard semester, I wish I could have taken interesting courses like military strategy when I was in school :(

The closest I got was a year of European History in College. I loved it! My Engineering Friends thought I was nuts to take it because it was a "ahrd" humanities class but I liked it so well I think I got "A" s all year. (Maybe one "B", it was a long time ago.

Keep studying, Javier will be gone for a while anyway.

John any ideas who will replace SAS here?

Ill ask at the CDG boards in the Colonies game started there.

Originally posted by Patient English
No ideas I'm afraid. At least we haven't gone too far in this one.

Javier is on a temporary (we hope) break and Henrik is very occupied by his studies....Steve, soon it will be just you and me left!

As long as you are England and Im France john it shouldn't be too bad.:groucho: :groucho: :groucho:

Hello!

Ummm... have you found any replacement for SAS...?

:'( :'( :'(

I was hoping to play 5 games of colonies PBEMs this weekend

:'( :'( :'(

Ok, I'll get Internet, I hope, in Madrid next week (although it's gonna be dial-up for some months, again dial-up, again!) so I'm up to any tournament related to Colonies. If not, let's start even a single civ2-game!

Yep since SAS dropped out we have been at a dead stop.

Henrik has been extremely busy with school.

Im advertising for a replacement for SAS at CDG with no luck thus far.

Any ideas for a replacement Yaro?

By the way how was your first weeks at your new job?

Global Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

COL #1 henrik 30 days
COL #2 henrik 30 days
COL #3 henrik 30 days
COL #4 henrik 30 days
COL #5 henrik 21 days

Top Bottom