Colors in PTW...

JoeBas

Warlord
... I didn't see this covered in any of the FA... is there any way to adjust the colors in PTW so that the country cultural borders, I don't know, stand out a little more? I'm playing a game now where a large former country has been jumble recolonized by the Celts, Spain, America and me (Persia), and it's tough to see who's borders are where!

Another thing you might try: If the borders run through a jungle you can't see them. What I do is the following: Press [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[N], and choose to show borders, but not forests, mountains, etc. Now press O. You should see a reduced terrain in which the borders are clearly shown. You can switch between this mode and the normal by pressing [Ctrl]+[Shift]+[M]

No, this was a case where they were all jumbled on an former country, mainly across plains and hills... it's just that the "pastels" were all of a color so close to one another, and the cultural clutter was so bad with cities so densely packed, and little angles and juts all over the place... it'd just be nice to, rather than have those countries be "Teal" and "Light blue" and "Blue green" and "Green Blue" and such, to be able to go into an option and define them as "Red", "Green", "yellow", "Blue", etc...

lloydy had an improved version of the solid border, toward the end of that thread. The border has small indentations so you can see which way the borders run.

I use the Control Shift N to allow me to know where the other civs' borders are in relationship to resources and other stuff.

Top Bottom