Compiling in Warlords Issue

Trojan Sheep

Chu Bosu
EDIT: Please ignore this, I was given an older version of the code and it had nothing to do with the compiler.

I've been trying for a while to no avail to get a stable warlords DLL compiled and I'm quite stumped since I have had no trouble compiling BTS DLLs at all for some time now. I've tried many different make files as well as just setting up the project manually, all of them have produced DLLs that are both the incorrect size (1 meg too small) and crash when starting a new game or loading an existing one (they can get to the main menu though). The code in question should be stable as it's from someone else's project that a previous coder compiled successfully, and even if it wasn't it should still produce normally sized DLLs at the very least.

I've tried replacing the python library/include folders with stock warlords versions, but beyond that I can't think of anything that would be to blame here, especially now that I'm using a makefile specifically designed for warlords/vanilla.

The only wrench in the gears is the presence of one extra cpp and h file from betterAI (CvExtraSaveData), but I've added it to the makefile properly I believe.

I'm hoping someone wiser than I in the ways of compilers could offer some insight (I'm just a code monkey, I suck at the nuts and bolts of building DLLs) :)

Attachments

• CvGameCoreDLL.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
Top Bottom