Computer situation

Unionfield

Warlord
So, first of all, sorry everyone for flubbing the PitBoss game. Obviously I was not expecting my laptop to go down in flames just as we started, so I apologize.

Anyways, I should have my computer situation figured out by next week. Thank God for crappy parents who are attempting to repair the relationship with their children by buying their love. :lol:

That sucks but at least your getting it fixed. Anyways, have a good Thanksgiving or week or whatever!

That sucks but at least your getting it fixed. Anyways, have a good Thanksgiving or week or whatever!

I'll be online. I sprung for the purchase of a netbook, which is actually a pretty nifty device. Doesn't play Civ IV though. :(

Update: After having no luck with Black Friday sales, I ordered a new computer and will have it by Wednesday.

I guess I spoke too soon. Tiger Direct is jerking me around big time, so I may not have a computer until Monday, maybe later. Never order from them, FYI. I knew I should have gone with NewEgg.

Update: My stuff is scheduled to be delivered on Monday, which means I'll probably be online in earnest on Tuesday, provided that Tiger Direct actually shipped the parts that I ordered.

Top Bottom