Conquer the World (Expansion

I have posted it on the Through the ages thread but maybe i should post it here, sorry:

Hello i'm new here. :satan:
Thanks for adding Poland, i'm Polish (so my English may be bad). :D
My computer is not working so i may not remember some stuff from the civilization and i can't install your mod. :cry:
I would like to post here some ideas, i'm not good at creating mods so i can't create my own mod.
Here are my ideas:

Technologies changed:
Laser: adds 1 health for cities with hospital (reason: lasers in hospitals)
better defence for bombarding and rockets (reason: lasers destroy rockets and air planes. New building: "laser shield" or something like that)
Robotics: +3 to happiness (reason: new accessories)
+1 for health (reason: cars, hospitals are more advanced etc.)
paper: some other technologies and buildings require that technology
advanced shielding:
Units
Power armour soldiers:
str: 28 movement:1
RECEIVE defensive bonuses
+50% vs units that aren't vehicles
New technologies:
cloning: (cloning changes for advanced cloning)
+200% food from farms (reason: cloning food)
Laser weaponary: Requied for plasma weaponary
gives + 4 str for power armour soldiers and cyborgs
requied for siege mechs and dreadnoughts
new units: laser artillery (same as artillery but has 28 str and bombard causes -20%)
Plasma weaponary: -1 health
gives +8 str for power armour soldiers and cyborgs
and +15 for stealth bomber and bombard causes -32%
Requied for siege mechs and dreadnoughts
new units: plasma artillery (same as artillery but has 35 str and bombard causes -30%)
Future teechnology gives + 10 health + 10 food and +10 happiness
Genetics: requied for cloning

New building:
Maybe future walls that replace old walls and give better defence?? Because it looks bad when i've got future city with old walls

Also all building should have different look and name at every or almost every age because it is a bit stupid when i build aqueducts in the modern age.

Also there should be new nuke:
People will have -5 happiness but it will be able to destroy 30 population and area+units near the city
It's called "Tsar bomba" It is real bomb created by Russia, and these bombs are not very radioactive

I would be also happy if you would add something to my ideas or change them a bit
I will think of more if you will use my ideas.
So PLEASE use them, I love this mod but i would love it more if you would use my ideas.

Tsar bomba:

I went to download your modpack from filefactory, and they wanted 22cents a day for a month just to download the mod. That in itself is not bad, but before I could close the site my computer got infected with 5 fake alert trojan viruses. I would really like to try your mod, but not at the cost of my computer security. Is there another site that is virus free that I could download your mod from?

I went to download your modpack from filefactory, and they wanted 22cents a day for a month just to download the mod.

Look closely. That's for the premium membership.
At the top is a free download link.

[...] my computer got infected with 5 fake alert trojan viruses.

You've just been scared by some bad adds.

Hi, cool mod.

A few queries, would it be possible to your mod in conjunction with cephelos map generator, http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=310891, amazing maps, highly recommended.
The problem is that you new marsh terrain and titanium resource dont appear on the map

Any chance of patching you mod or something? The two together would make a brilliant game

Also your mod doesent appear to have the map regenerator on the first turn. If you could put that in also it would be appreciated, im really picky about my starts.

I had a few problems with some leaders, for example, when i choose Akbar the game crashes.

Looks cool so far. I'm playing as the Moors and noticed that my flag is all black. I thought it was weird but didn't think too much of it. I however noticed that the Vietnamese have the same flag! That gets a little confusing. The rest of the civilizations that I am playing against seem fine. Any ideas?

It appears the only major mod crash was when trying to a play a game that attempted to select Akbar, because his artwork was damaged or lost in the expansion pack.

Here is Akbar for those who downloaded conquer the world. Unzip this file to the mods/Conquer the world/assets/art/leaderheds folder. it appears Akbar didn't make it in to the XP, this is to correct that by providing the artwork.

EDIT: I'm going to re-release this with some changes. I've recently changed GC's UB, re-added Akbar's art, updated Kamehameha, I'm working on flags as well. I also think that I may change the Khazars for Songhai in honor the new Civ V civ, and intend to extend the city and unit artstyles to include gunpowder units and the industrial age. Other than that, I thinking of adding Strategyonly's Mercenaries mod as well, moving Carlos V to be Charles V of HRE and adding Phillip II for another Spanish Leader (replacing Mandela, who in gameplay I think doesn't have good synergy with his civ). So that's what's coming. It will also have a new name.

Update: This has been a massive overhaul in some ways. I'm now adding 3 new civs (Siam, Cherokee, Mughal), ditching Salamasina and Mandela, improving some leader art, adding the Great Diplomat mod and two new techs (cartography and aviation). Also adding a printing press. The Unit Artstyles are done, and I have new future city courtesy of Zerver's excellent cityset.

Work continues

Top Bottom