Cookbook #1 (Sally, Immortal)

@Fippy
Great that you're taking the trouble to host something like this, and compliments how you handled it. I hope a crowd of eventually just a handful is good enough for you to keep it going :crazyeye: . I find this quite fun and also helpful to ...... upgrade my game.

I have to appolagize for not giving this thread that much attention lately. I do appreciate you guys playing on! And have read sporadically even though I haven't opened any save to look.

Looking back I can say that I learned alot, it was really helpful for me to play on from first @Swordnboard 's save, where I tried to continue in the lean superexpansive state and completely crashed my economy. Then I got new life going on from @sampsa 's save close to optics with pyramids in place which I neglected completely in my other games, where I whipped an camel army and had so much fun stomping all over Shaka. :)
As pyramids where discussed, I have gotten newfound respect for the merits of this wonder, and used them with quite some success in some other games.

I am looking forward to a new session!

Top Bottom