• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Cool Scenarios!!

Matthew5117

Emperor
This thread is dedicated to new scenarios that people can try out! These scenarios should be extremely fun!

Please post the suggestion you got for a fun scenario in font size 5 so that we can just scan through the thread when we want to look for scenarios to play. I should also mention that the scenarios posted in this thread can be based on another thread. (in fact, the ones I've posted below are all based on other threads!)

I have three to begin with (I remember having a few more but I forgot them, if I remember them again, I'll be sure to post them!):

Barbs!: Deity and Raging Barbs as Brennus on a Huge Plains Map

REX!: Any leader (preferably an Organized one as you'll see!) and play any map but make sure its a Huge map, except make it only 7 civs rather than the normal 18

Hard, Very Hard: Read this link to find the rules, it takes a while to understand.

Hope thats a good start!

Edit: Whoa! The font is very big! Its not too big though is it?

SLAVERY SUCKS~ More of a role-playing thing. Play as lincoln and do NOT run slavery, serfdom or caste system. You must also switch to Emancipation the first turn you can.

SURVIVAL~ Monarch+ difficulty, with a mod Start as Minors and a small map with too many civs, while NOT playing as the Incas

Come on guys! 76 views and only 1 reply!?!?!?

Concerning the last one posted by fdgsgds, I've played that. Its so much fun! Louis is the best to play by far!

Edit: Cross-post.

Slavery Sucks is pretty basic, not bad though!

Survival, maybe provide the mod link?

SURVIVAL~ Monarch+ difficulty, with a mod Start as Minors and a small map with too many civs.[/QUOTE]

BUG/Rise of Mankind Mod
Starting as Minors is so difficult!
Say goodbye to early expansion (unless you're a good Civ player) :D

Especially as Monarch+ the AI gets those archers, so they'll archer-rush you while you get warriors. Owned.

EDIT: I've modified the challenge.

Come on guys! 76 views and only 1 reply!?!?!?

Concerning the last one posted by fdgsgds, I've played that. Its so much fun! Louis is the best to play by far!

Edit: Cross-post.

Slavery Sucks is pretty basic, not bad though!

Survival, maybe provide the mod link?

Louis, eh? I've played it so that there is no city razing, and warrior rush people :mischief:. I wonder how long it would take to win a Space Race victory with no war on...

Edit: I'm going to play as Louis on Prince or Monarch right now. :)

BARBS!isn't just a scenario for me, it's standard! :)

Louis, eh? I've played it so that there is no city razing, and warrior rush people :mischief:. I wonder how long it would take to win a Space Race victory with no war on...

Edit: I'm going to play as Louis on Prince or Monarch right now. :)

Oh yeah I forgot, I set Always Peace so that I won't warrior rush people. :p

Zara's pretty good too!

BARBS!isn't just a scenario for me, it's standard! :)

Originally it was only a scenario involving 3 civs, but then someone played it and the AI kept being whipped out. I decided to leave the 18. If you want a real challenge, do 7 civs or something like that. Also, realize that Brennus, spirtual and charismatic, is useless against the war with the barbs (well, not exactly but all the other traits help more in this scenario).

Why don't you fix it? Its spelt Marathon.

Love the idea though!!!

Moderator Action: Thread title changed.

Aw, what!?!? It makes it more appealing!!!!

Although if I get an infraction for this, you can ignore it.

a new one: COLD WAR:the US vs. Russia, space race only victory, duel size map,modern time

Role Playing Challenge. I like.

Heathen cleaner!!! Julius Caesar, Huge pangea map, Marathon, Raging Barbs. Win a game by building only your capital, and capturing only barb cities!!! Cultural flips possible.

Actually tried that as Washington. Too hard if you dont get Iron Copper or Horses in first barb city or capital.
BTW what was the original thread title?

ΕDIT: Raging barbs....

Last edited:
The original title was "cOOl scEnArIOs!"

Top Bottom