Corporation Overhaul: The WASP mod

Biggest thing is significant changes to the early two guilds. The importance of the HQ is reduced and most medival spawning civs spawn with a guildsman. I've also spent some time tinkering with the stability code but I'll release those changes separately.

I've also made a couple changes to improve Catholicism's early game longevity.

Biggest thing is significant changes to the early two guilds. The importance of the HQ is reduced and most medival spawning civs spawn with a guildsman. I've also spent some time tinkering with the stability code but I'll release those changes separately.

I've also made a couple changes to improve Catholicism's early game longevity.

Iirc the HQ of Jewelers Guild and the other early one only gives 1g pr. city with the corp - how on earth can you nerf that? :)
(.. nerf... hahaha.. nerf.. ok.. sorry..)

Did you take down the file? Filefront says "no file available"? Could you upload it again (the version for BTS RFC 1.186)?

Did you take down the file? Filefront says "no file available"? Could you upload it again (the version for BTS RFC 1.186)?

I get the same error, was looking forward to trying this.

Seems like OP had gone Awol for the time being, does anybody have the files on their harddisk, and is able to upload them somewhere?

This mod seems to address a bunch of issues I've had with RFC for a long time.

OP, pleeeease come back and fix the link, pleeeeease!

Oh hi. OK so there is no new version of WASP because I was hoping that Protestantism would be updated and it wasn't. However it appears to be moot since Civ V is coming out so soon. I expect to be implementing capitalism into Civ V assuming it's accessible to the modding community. However, I will gladly re-post 1.2. Someone should explain to me how to use the Civfanatics site to host something because I sure can't figure it out, nor care to spend the time.

Oh hi. OK so there is no new version of WASP because I was hoping that Protestantism would be updated and it wasn't. However it appears to be moot since Civ V is coming out so soon. I expect to be implementing capitalism into Civ V assuming it's accessible to the modding community. However, I will gladly re-post 1.2. Someone should explain to me how to use the Civfanatics site to host something because I sure can't figure it out, nor care to spend the time.

Is 1.2 compatible with the latest RFC patch?
And well, a lot of us are for sure staying here, even when Civ V is coming out, but if you're leaving that's of course your choice :king:

Umm, what is with the name? WASP? Its like releasing an Italy mod and calling it "Gino 1.0".

Is 1.2 compatible with the latest RFC patch?
And well, a lot of us are for sure staying here, even when Civ V is coming out, but if you're leaving that's of course your choice :king:

It is not, if I start playing Civ 4 again I may update it but I love Panopticon's protestantism mod so much that to think of playing my own mod without protestantism doesn't entice me much.

It is not, if I start playing Civ 4 again I may update it but I love Panopticon's protestantism mod so much that to think of playing my own mod without protestantism doesn't entice me much.

It's really a shame - your mod is the only thing existing (to the best of my knowledge) that makes the rush for resources make sense. I really really miss it :)

It's really a shame - your mod is the only thing existing (to the best of my knowledge) that makes the rush for resources make sense. I really really miss it :)

Yes. It's strange given that how easily corporations could be utilized as means of imperialism, WASP's the only one to make a gameplay quirk of them. Especially in a mod in which Trading Companies should be running ablaze colonizing everything.

Top Bottom