Council Vote - Bootstoots as Science minister

Sure why not...

Foreign Ministry: Yes

I strongly speak against the council vote! It shall still be overthrown! :rant:

Is this a joke?

Bootstoots, while I'm sure you'd make a great science dude member guy, please do not adhere to this.

If you want bootstoots as science guy thing put up a poll.

Well, if you want to abolish the council vote, look at the procedures in the Constitution. The citizens do have the power to overthrow laws, doncha know? I was in support of abholishing the council vote, but discussion stalled.

Domestic = Yes

Three of five existing council members voted yes, so I guess I'm confirmed as science leader.

@GBM - As discussion has concluded, I think you should set up a constitutional amendment poll.

@Hygro (and everybody else for that matter) - Please vote here.

Bootstoots - that is confirmed! You are science minister. Now you can... do whatever the science minister does.

But one reason for keeping the council vote - look how long it took to complete this poll - 12.5 hrs. No public poll could acheive that.

Luck. Only luck. The council vote before this (the one to appoint Duck as ambassador to GWT) It took several days to get 3 votes:eek: And, anly three persons voted here. Where's CG? Where's DZ? They *should* have voted here.

And, I have already voted against the concil vote.

CG told me to vote yes for him since he was banned. I don't know the reason why he was banned. I'm just stating what he said.

Top Bottom