Council Vote For Change In The Code Of Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon02

General
Do you support the changes in the Code of Standards as detailed below? All Department Leaders should reply with a vote of YES, NO or ABSTAIN.

Changes are in bold

F. Forum Poll Procedures, 3. Official Polls
a. Quorum level is 1/2 of the active census.

F. Forum Poll Procedures, 4. Quick Polls
b. Quorum level is 1/3 of the active census.

Implementation: This poll is part of an overall bill requiring changes to the Constitution, Code of Laws and Code of Standards. No individual element will be effective until all elements are passed. As a result, implementation of this element will not occur unless all elements are approved.

Poll particulars: This topic was discussed in this thread . This poll will remain open until a quorum of 4 Leaders has responded. Once a quorum has responded this poll will close after an overall run time of 48 hours or when an unbeatable majority of respondents passes or defeats the measure, whichever comes first. In the event of a tie, the President will cast the tie-breaking vote.

Department leader elections are to come shortly, for htis it'll just be the old ones.

Old Military Department votes YES

(so Danke, Curu's right)

Who are the department leaders? Since this is basically a roll call (not anonymous) vote, they could be listed so everyone could see how many there are, who they are, and look to see who has voted.

Originally posted by starlifter
Who are the department leaders? Since this is basically a roll call (not anonymous) vote, they could be listed so everyone could see how many there are, who they are, and look to see who has voted.

Look at the creators of the Demogame I Governmental Department threads. They are the Current, semi-official Department Leaders. We could wait for new elections... but why?

Look at the creators of the Demogame I Governmental Department threads. They are the Current, semi-official Department Leaders. We could wait for new elections... but why?
That sounds like something from a previous game, right? I just joined today, and have no idea where it is, or that I needed to look for that thread. A link in the top post might be helpful for people coming in here to vote. :)

YES

Yes

Originally posted by Almightyjosh
I'm voting YES for FA, unless EA contradicts this.
YAY!! I got to vote in a council vote, I feel so special.
(btw I am the FA depudy in case you didn't know!!)

Yes you are the deputy, and no, I don't contradict it.

Ehecatl Atzin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom