Wessia
Westmarch
Quennor
Loranth
Zermann
Takaresh
Heiborlan
Charisin

Pick one before I get carried away ...... :)
I see that not a single one of my suggested names make it into the official poll for the name of our country. Then what's the point of asking for suggestions .... This is supposed to be a democracy? Fine.

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
I see that not a single one of my suggested names make it into the official poll for the name of our country. Then what's the point of asking for suggestions .... This is supposed to be a democracy? Fine.

I said that YOU have to pick your favorite ONE and post it.

You didn't. I can't help if you don't visit the forum for one day and missed the opportunity.

But if it helps....I'm sorry.

Originally posted by CornMaster
I said that YOU have to pick your favorite ONE and post it.

You didn't. I can't help if you don't visit the forum for one day and missed the opportunity.

But if it helps....I'm sorry.
Oh, I see. Well, never mind. It's OK. Don't worry bout it. It's only a name.

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
Oh, I see. Well, never mind. It's OK. Don't worry bout it. It's only a name.

Yeah...this forum is moving VERY fast during the early morning and afternoon (That's for eastern US) and it's INCREDABLY easy to miss something. I spent all afternoon cleaning up posts...deleting, creating, etc...

And I've probably missed something. ;)

This is going to be a mad house tomorrow after we post the game after turn one. :)

Hope I'm not too late to submit some ideas for the national flag. This is the democratic, republican and monarchist flag...

And under the iron fist of communism, despotism and fundamentalism...

You know - these two are the best I have seen all day. But maybe they'll look better with black on red?

Originally posted by Witchfinder
And under the iron fist of communism, despotism and fundamentalism...

Bah, my anarcho-democratic-despot Fascism-Communism-Capitalist flag was
MUCH better... But we don't have real-life politics on a GAME, so no use anyway... :p

Top Bottom