1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash in late game

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by Krewetki, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Krewetki

Krewetki Chieftain

Hello all,
    In my game I got all the civs and science done.
    Won the game by cultural victory and chose "one more turn" option.
    Now finishing war with england and sieging London and Manchester, and when I use any of my units to capture Manchester game crashes to desktop.
    Tried with another turn, unit and so on, but nothing works.
    Anyone got bypass or solution?

PS. I got another bug with researching civics, cause even I finished them all, I still have to choose and research 2 last in a tree. Every 4 turns...

Ronald Gordo likes this.
  2. Lobster Johnson

Lobster Johnson Chieftain

Hey I just came to these forums, so the reply is really late.

I have a very similar looking problem except the opponent is Greece and Im not attacking yet. Two cities left which I could take at any time.
    The game crashes when I end a turn. Happens in an instant, in game the screen flickers a bit and goes white for like less than second.
    Then Im on Windows and Civ is closed. I pops up the "do you want to send a report" which I have sended. This crash happens always and
    I don't have anything much to do in game except change builds on cities and change civics or goverment. Any of these doesn't change anything.

This thread has similar reports, but in normal game not this "continued after winning" stuff.
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/game-is-crashing.603249/

Thanks,
    Lobster