1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Crash when ending turn

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Knasp, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Knasp

Knasp Chieftain

GCO version: Thursday at 1:34 AM

Played a couple of turns the other day, and started up the game just now to continue, I played a few turns and then it crashed to desktop when I was gonna select a building in the production window. Then I got a popup-question if I wanted to send error report to Firaxis.
    Update: Reloaded the savegame and it hasn't crashed again.

Searched my Logs folder for "error" and "warning" and this is what I got:
    I also got these warnings/errors in "FiraxisLive.log" but I have seen those before so until now I've ignored them:
    Also, I have the temporary "dumps" folder saved (with submission.pkg) if you need it. In the .7z file below I've attached the savegame and logs mentioned.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017