[R&F] Cree First Look

Essentially, it seems you are “buying” food, so I’d think it will benefit other players in the case it is a foreighn trade route.
Essentially, it is the opossite of cleo’s ability (iirc. She gives food and gains gold from foreign trade routes)

But, as per the post above, must be checked.

it's just weird because it explicitly states that it grants poundmaker +1 gold. The wording for Egypt's bonus is pretty clear that the foreigner/opponent gets the bonus.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. If it is like Egypt's bonuses, its pretty darn weak.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. If it is like Egypt's bonuses, its pretty darn weak.
Except it should also apply to internal routes. Cleopatra works only with international routes.

Again, based on current wording.

Quill posted a youtube with some turns playing as the cree

they upgraded the mekowap (UI) to also get additional food,production,gold as you advance through the tech line :)

The Cree are good for which victory types? Have any of the streamers commented on any victory skew?

The quill18 LP confirms my worry, that you'll have the free trader sitting idle for the frist couple of turns after researching pottery. Haven't seen Marbozir's yet. Did he have a good target for the free trader right away?

The quill18 LP confirms my worry, that you'll have the free trader sitting idle for the frist couple of turns after researching pottery. Haven't seen Marbozir's yet. Did he have a good target for the free trader right away?

If you go Pottery first, yeah, he might be sitting idle, but you're still getting a trade route way before anyone else. Even if the trader gets eaten by Barbs, he's guaranteed to grab 2 tiles for your cap and give you some extra early gold.

Top Bottom