Cultural Doubling?

axehaxe

Prince
Do all cultural buildings double the rate of culture they put out after 1000 years?

Is it just the wonders or even just a certain handful of wonders that do that?

What doubles in culture after 1000 years?

Any building that produces culture doubles that cultural output after 1000 years. Wonder or otherwise.

But any temples built before the completion of the Temple of Artemis will still double their culture after 1000 years even though the Temple of Artemis pays for their upkeep...

^^ The reason for this is because any ToA-provided Temples and Internet-provided Research Labs are, I believe, counted as being "built" each and every turn. So if you check on the F5 screen, it'll tell you that Such-And-Such's Temple was "built" this turn.

^^ The reason for this is because any ToA-provided Temples and Internet-provided Research Labs are, I believe, counted as being "built" each and every turn. So if you check on the F5 screen, it'll tell you that Such-And-Such's Temple was "built" this turn.

that would explain why I looked at the cultural adviser screen 10 turns after TOA and discovered the temple's cultural value being two, instead of twenty.

Top Bottom