CurryAztec's Scenarios

haha sorry veBear, but I am no longer modding until someone can figure out the issues with Asian Invasion because I don't want to waste anymore time working on another mod and finding out that it also doesn't work. :D I spent six - eight weeks on Asian Invasion you know... and it wasn't fun after a while.

HEY! You started up again :goodjob:
I simply can't wait for your next scen, cause then i'm going to sit in front of my PC for hours and become real fat :popcorn:

Haha you noticed? All I did was change Trade Empires, Paradise to Trade Empires, Saharan Caravans... Lol and yeah, I'm almost done with the civ-making phase, so it should be done in about 2 - 3 weeks... :p Hope you'll enjoy it.

Really cool scenarios. :goodjob:
But i noticed something. In mod indian ocean blue, there are some historical mistakes.
Gunpowder at 1000 AD?

Only in china. :D
china enters in the industrial era around 1084 AD (proof of alien life maybe? :D)

Fix that.

GREAT mod. One of the best mods I ever played.
Nice job.
:king:

When you have finished Trade Empires, Saharan Caravans....
You think you can make another "What If?" scenario featuring a new way of the classical world? Maybe let the Romans start with one or two cities in Southern Italy while Hannibal and Carthage start with both Rome and Carthage under their control. Maybe the babylonians could rebel aginst the Selekvids/Persians and start to form the Third Babylonian Empire. And what if The Minoans still lived at the time, engaging in a war aginst the Pelloponnesian Allies (Sparta) and the Delian League (Athens), which here may have formed a defencive pact and be worlds best friends. And what happened to Egypt and Macedon... was the Celts really just a pack of barbarian tribes?
This is all just ideas, and you have to decide yourself if you want listen to them or not...

Just quoting myself now.... ;)

Yo! How's Saharan Caravans going? Any further progress? Screenies?

I AM BACK. FOR SURE THIS TIME. Especially since summer is right around the corner. And I will tell you that the next mod will be Pearl of the Orient. You can figure out what that means it'll be about. :) Also, if anyone is willing to help me with making leaderheads, that would definitely be appreciated.

I'll keep you guys updated!

:woohoo:

Pearl in the Orient... something about the Ottoman Empire? The Persians? At least it will be around the Middle East area, my favorite history part of the world :)

i love this mod/map
and it has the best music ever! (especially Swahili and Dia Viet)

Top Bottom