Custom Avatars for all!!!

NOW LOOK AT THIS!!!
I'm on holiday for one week, yes you've heard it, one bloody week and see what happens! TF becomes a softy that actually listens to the posters and gives them custom avatars...BAH!!!!

I'm gonna stick with my armor for a while but if I decide to have a custom avatar you'll have to get used to my little dragon. ;)

Custom smustom.

Been off for only three weeks, and the whole world is upside down.

I'm glad that I'm over 300 posts...don't have to work for that now...

Originally posted by Alcibiaties of Athenae
Actually, Daffy is quite a good link to a B-5 Guru Switch, it was Garibaldi's favorite dude, so it fits.

Good deduction there. I was looking for the pic of Daffy that Garibaldi had over his bed, but this is the closest I could find. It also helps that Daffy is my favorite of the Looney Toon characters. Marvin the Martian is second. I've got him on my mouse pad.

@starlifter: Thank you for the cleaned up pic, despite your objection to the change. :)

Oh jeez! That's Switch! I guess I better stop ignoring the Daffy Duck posts now... :p

Yah, the oddball pentagonal thingy was you and now it isn't... :( I'll miss ya Switch... :cry:

You people are WAY to attached to images.

I had Uerkel for two days and people complained.

It's just a stupid pic for god sakes. :crazyeye:

Originally posted by floppa21
Oh jeez! That's Switch! I guess I better stop ignoring the Daffy Duck posts now... :p

Yah, the oddball pentagonal thingy was you and now it isn't... :( I'll miss ya Switch... :cry:

Tell ya what, floppy. Stop busting my chops over this, or I'll take my support for you outta my sig. Dig? :D

:confused: What the... I didn't know you had that in there! Well thanks Switch! :p Hmmm....

Originally posted by Switch625

:rolleyes: That'll learn ya to pay attention. :p

Huh? :confused: :p

Hey, how can I keep track? My followers are bandwagoners! One day they support me, next day they have a knock knock joke replacing me... Sheesh...

One has been corresponding with Darky on how to build loyalty amongst one's subjects, and His Most Shady has given one many useful tips on bribery, blackmail, and ruthless rougharm techniques... ;)

Originally posted by floppa21
One has been corresponding with Darky on how to build loyalty amongst one's subjects, and His Most Shady has given one many useful tips on bribery, blackmail, and ruthless rougharm techniques... ;)

Ah, yes... Rougharm tactics... Strap them to a chair, pin open their eyelids, drug them so they cannot seek the solace of sleep, and then play North, Flipper, Harry Potter The Neverending Story, Oliver and Chariots of Fire in a repetitive loop. 72 straight hours of that, and they will do anything for you, just like Ol' Blue Eyes in The Manchurian Candidate :mwaha:

Say...There are some ideas for some avatars for me there... :mwaha: :mwaha:

To steer this back to the purported topic, I have abandoned the Daffy custom avatar in favor of the old, and really ugly, pentagon fort thing. It seems to be preferred by the masses. Truthfully, I had started to miss it. Call me a traditionalist.

To steer this back to the purported topic, I have abandoned the Daffy custom avatar in favor of the old, and really ugly, pentagon fort thing. It seems to be preferred by the masses. Truthfully, I had started to miss it. Call me a traditionalist.

Traditionalist! (Like me.)

I am glad to see it back. :goodjob:

Now if we can just get Greadius to bring his marine back. ;)

:D :goodjob:

Allthough i do like Garfield, this is the Civilization Fanatics Center, and not the Garfield Fanatics Center, so i decided to walk in the same footsteps as great men as Switch625.
Atleast the horseman is 'civish'

While I prefer the unique Pentagon thing, I will be fair and say if Switch would like something else, then by all means do it... people originally picked Avatars be cause of the set, finite choices available :D.

Welcome back, Pentagon Thingy!

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
Allthough i do like Garfield, this is the Civilization Fanatics Center, and not the Garfield Fanatics Center, so i decided to walk in the same footsteps as great men as Switch625.

:blush:

Originally posted by starlifter
While I prefer the unique Pentagon thing, I will be fair and say if Switch would like something else, then by all means do it... people originally picked Avatars be cause of the set, finite choices available .

Welcome back, Pentagon Thingy!

Uh huh. Suuuure. You say that now. And just where was this "fairness" when you were out there with the lynch mob, hmmm? :lol:

Top Bottom