Custom map makes Civilization crash

faremoutgames

Chieftain
Hello,
I am looking for some help about a WorldBuilder map problem. I am used to making Civ V maps for my own and I never had such a problem : when I want to load my map ingame, Civilization automatically crashes while launching the new game. I tried all that I could : no mods, modification of the map, etc.
I know the map I made is really big (more than the usual WorldBuilder limits), however, the other maps of this size work without problem. Even, I reduced the size of the map in order to make it reach normal size and the map still crashes.
Due to that, I am seeking a response to my problem.

You can download that map here if you want to see it : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnBcuj1dXuvA6nEYBHV31-e9tChZ

Thank you in advance,
Faremout'Games

If it still intresting... Here is your problem. You put natural wonder (barrier reef) on hill tiles (1st screenshot shows what is under your wonder). You should just remove reef (both tiles), make these tiles flat and put reef back. 2nd screenshot shows result, your map is fixed.
I made few maps and if game crashes while launching it's always one reason - water tiles with hills. And the only way to create these tiles is put water wonder on hill or next to it (3rd screenshot). So I believe each map can be fixed this way.

problem1.png 20200114024309_1.jpg problem2.png

Top Bottom