DataIO Operation System Error: TILE

Globex

President Scorpio
I'm having a problem with my game. When I play, sometimes, the game suddenly stops and my computer resets. When I try to reload the Autosave file, I get the message DateIO Operation System Error: Tile. I loaded a previous Autosave file but the game crashed and my computer reset again. I tried making a new game and I still experienced the same problem. I didnt have this problem before. What is causing it and how do I fix it?

It's a corrupted save file. I'm not sure exactly why this happens, but occasionally it does.

It's a corrupted save file. I'm not sure exactly why this happens, but occasionally it does.

The problem isnt that I cant load the save file, it is that my computer suddenly stops and resets while I am playing. This keeps happening even when I start a new game. I have no idea why my computer stops because I have been playing for almost a month and have never experienced this problem before.

Well, the DataIO operation system error: Tile generally means a corrupted save file. It sounds like your spontaneous crashes are a different issue.

What's your system specs?

Well, the DataIO operation system error: Tile generally means a corrupted save file. It sounds like your spontaneous crashes are a different issue.

What's your system specs?

Where do I go to find my system specs? I'm not very good with computers :(

What operating system are you using, what kind of computer is it... That kind of thing.

What operating system are you using, what kind of computer is it... That kind of thing.

There is a label on my computer that says:

325 Intel Celeron D Processor
256MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM Memory
40GB Ultra DMA Hard Drive
CD-RQ/DVD-ROM combo drive 48x32x16x48x max. speed

*Processor speed 2.53GHz, 256 KB
L2 cache, 533 MHz Front Side Bus

It also tells me to see the spec label on the box for details but I dont have the box.

What operating system are you using? Have you tried reinstalling? Did you install any kind of mod?

What operating system are you using? Have you tried reinstalling? Did you install any kind of mod?

I dont know what operating system I am using but I have tried reinstalling the game and it didnt work. I have not installed any kind of mod. I do remember that one time when I started the game my monitor broke down and I had to turn off the computer by pressing the reset button. After I did this, I started having these problems.

Top Bottom