Del62's HOF Attempts

Rush the pyramids. It is a lot of culture, and you'll get early doubling, too. Then use the palace to prebuild. You won't be wasting turns building nothing, you'll be starting your next wonder.

If your palace prebuild will complete before learning col/philosophy/literature, learn literature first. If you are researching fast enough to slingshot and then learn literature before your prebuild completes, then slingshot first.

I'd go Pyramids.

Rush the pyramids. It is a lot of culture, and you'll get early doubling, too. Then use the palace to prebuild. You won't be wasting turns building nothing, you'll be starting your next wonder.

If your palace prebuild will complete before learning col/philosophy/literature, learn literature first. If you are researching fast enough to slingshot and then learn literature before your prebuild completes, then slingshot first.

The palace was not an option, I went slingshot first, when I probably should have gone Lit, nvm.

i think you already should have a market at this stage of the game ;)
t_x

I've played 20k games where I often don't get a market in the 20k city or don't get one in until after Hoover's Dam and the industrial age small wonders and The Pentagon.

this surprises me, but still, in the situation as described the game was already well into the Modern Age ;)
t_x

this surprises me, but still, in the situation as described the game was already well into the Modern Age ;)
t_x

The only non-cultural thing I actually built in the capital from the time I discovered Philosophy into the modern age was a third Army (cash rushed).

Top Bottom