Delete citiystates alliances

Catalonia

Warlord
Hello, I want than if I declare the war to a City-state, other citystate not declare the war to me. How can I do it?

The simple answer is that you can't prevent the AI from doing pretty much anything in Civ5 until we get the DLL. You can change what it's done after the fact, but not beforehand. This is true of pretty much anything you want to do in this game, but it's especially problematic for AI behavior.

So in your particular case, you could add Lua code that checks to see who each civ is at war with and have it immediately declare peace between any two civs or city-states you choose, but you wouldn't be able to negate the negatives from the original war declaration (like dropping city-state relationships to -60). You'd also have a hard time figuring out which war was supposed to be kept and which were supposed to be canceled. And it'd be very abuseable for the player, who'd know not to declare extra wars because of this mechanism and so wouldn't be penalized like the AIs would.

What you CAN do is, when you declare a war on a city-state, lock the Permanent War/Peace flag for the other city-states. Unfortunately, this'd have a whole bunch of other consequences as well, so it's not something you should be doing in general.

But I do than X city-state can't declare the war to me, but it declare the war to me...

I have no idea if it is effective in stopping "allied" DoWs.

Not only does it probably not stop the allied auto-DoW, it also probably doesn't stop the Warmonger's triggered Permanent War state. Should be pretty easy to try out, of course.

Top Bottom