Deleting a Project in WoC Format

OrionVeteran

Deity
I am converting a mod to WoC format and my question is about a project in the CIV4PojectInfos.xml file. The default BTS version of this file and my file are identical, with one exception: The Manhatten Project.

<Type>PROJECT_MANHATTAN_PROJECT</Type>

How can I indicate to that this project should be ignored or deleted from the default BTS file? :confused:

Currently I have the non-WoC file, with the Manhatten project removed and all other projects remain in non-WoC format. How can I convert this to WoC?

Respectfully,

Orion Veteran :cool:

I am converting a mod to WoC format and my question is about a project in the CIV4PojectInfos.xml file. The default BTS version of this file and my file are identical, with one exception: The Manhatten Project.

<Type>PROJECT_MANHATTAN_PROJECT</Type>

How can I indicate to that this project should be ignored or deleted from the default BTS file? :confused:

Currently I have the non-WoC file, with the Manhatten project removed and all other projects remain in non-WoC format. How can I convert this to WoC?

Respectfully,

You cannot do that with WoC (or modular in general).

You will need a Projects xml file in Assets/XML which is identical to the regular CIV one, with the one exception of not having the Manhattan Project in it.

Mamba is correct Woc is about adding to bts. So to remove you need to add this file CIV4ProjectInfo.xml from bts and the schema for it CIV4GameInfoSchema.xml. Probably best to use the WoC CIV4GameInfoSchema.xml. Then just remove anything to do with the Manhattan project in that xml. Drop it in Assets/XMl/Game Info folder. Let me know if you need help.

It looks as if the way it was done in RevDCM, the way I have it now, is the best way to do it. For days I have been working on converting all traditionally located XML files into the much smaller WoC modules for Rev DCM ver 2.6. As I approach conclusion, the mod has shed 4 MB and is well organized into 6 WoC modules.

Thanks for your reply.

Sincerely,

It looks as if the way it was done in RevDCM, the way I have it now, is the best way to do it. For days I have been working on converting all traditionally located XML files into the much smaller WoC modules for Rev DCM ver 2.6. As I approach conclusion, the mod has shed 4 MB and is well organized into 6 WoC modules.

Thanks for your reply.

Sincerely,

When you are done, please post your version (not just as part of your mod) :)

When you are done, please post your version (not just as part of your mod) :)

Will do. I'd like to get glider1 to use it as the base mod for RevDCM. One can only hope that he will make the jump to WoC, as it will be much easier to track down problems in WoC modules. I ran across several XML problems and fixed them all.

Top Bottom