1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleting files from the DL area?

Discussion in 'Civ2 - General Discussions' started by CurtSibling, Jul 9, 2020.

1. CurtSibling

CurtSibling ENEMY ACE™ SLeague Staff Supporter

Can't find any delete function. If I want to remove old scenarios from the CIV2 download list, is this something an site admin has to do?

2. Civinator

Civinator Blue Lion Supporter

Yes, I think this is a three-pipe-problem :), that only can be solved by a site administrator - but for future uploads it can be reduced to a one-pipe-problem by simply attaching the scenario files as a download to the first page of a scenario thread. The size of the possible page attachments at CFC was enlarged to 146,5 MB. This is enough to cover my new Civ 3 scenarios and mods and it should be enough for Civ 2 scenarios and mods, too.

This would also be a nice way to handle the playtest files of your new Overlord scenario. If you don´t want them any longer be available for the public, you can simply delete the attached files in a thread page, that you have created.