[BTS] Demigod Mehmed Shadow Game

jnebbe

Prince
I'm able to win immortal now fairly consistently and want to start another shadow game, this time on demigod. This is from a NC from several months ago, I haven't looked at any posts so I know nothing about the map.

Leader is Mehmed
EXP is nice, ORG has grown on me a lot, cheap CHs and factories really help you catch up. In a lot of my games I have lots of early wars that push me towards 20-30 cities but push me way behind in tech. Then I build CHs everywhere and speed to communism and then just outproduce the remaining civs in the modern era

Start:

Both corns are wet meaning the east water is just a lake.

Probably settle on PH and size 2 settler, that's 11:hammers:pt towards a settler or 12 if you settle on PH. The downside of PH is you aren't connected to the river and need to spend worker turns roading that. Probably not a big deal though.

Also mining->bw->pottery looks pretty straightforward

Could consider making a second worker here if you get BW early enough. Chop a second worker with the first, then double chop a settler.

Ok I'm actually 0iq and realized I've already played this map, won't be playing this, maybe I'll make a new thread when I finish my other demigod game, in the meantime this thread can be deleted

Top Bottom