Democratic province of Zarnia - buildqueues 460 AD.

Rik Meleet

Top predator
Retired Moderator
This is the situation Zarnia is in now:

We can Micro Manage cities to focus on many things. For instance Zojoji can be MM-ed to have +1 food and grow in 27 turns, finishing the market in 4 turns. It can also be MM-ed to grow in 4, building the market in 13 turns.

Fanatikku can grow in 4, finishing the Samurai in 3 turns.
etc.

What do you want for each city; speed in growth or speed in production ?
And what should the cities build ???

I propose:
Fanatikku: Samurai -> worker -> Samurai
Furuyama: Samurai -> worker (city to be MM-ed to grow the turn worker is ready).
Immo: Library -> worker -> worker
Zojoji: Market -> Harbor -> Pike

I would suggest moving the Laborer beneath the Workers 1 tile to the NW immediatelt to gain an extra food. Then I believe I would build a quick Granary before I started in on Samurai. Also, can we make sure any new Laborers (Probably in the next T/C) be put on a mined Hill?

Rik Meleet said:
Cyc: does the picture present the laborers as you wish them to be placed ??

remember: - a picture says more than a 1000 words.

Yes it does, Governor Rik meleet. My save shows the laborer beneath the Workers NE,E of the city. That worker produces 2F1G. This contributes to our growth in 14 turns and the completion of the Marketplace in 5 turns.

By moving the Laborer 1 tile to the NW this turn, the Laborer will produce 3F1G, and our growth will be in 9 turns, while we will still produce the Marketplace in 5 turns. Moving that Laborer elsewhere would only make a slight increase in production (not warranting the change), while not making significiation increases in growth.

And again, the city of Zojoji would like to see the new Laborer created at our growth in 9 turns, put on a mined Hill to increase production, while keeping our growth the same. :)

Top Bottom