[Dev] 0.1 "Babylon" Progress Thread

As easy as it is to add now I'm going to write up a quick credits file to list everyone involved and name drop Godot and whatever other tools we're using. Should I list developers by CFC or Github usernames or both?

Good call, I thought I was forgetting something. That general question is what I was hoping the discussion I started here (non-public link) would answer, but none of those who have multiple usernames have specified a preferred one. Although in a couple of cases, it's a "one name everywhere but Place X", so the more common one makes sense when in doubt. But in some cases there is a tie. Maybe both, or ping those who haven't specified?

My CFC account name is the one I'm using most often, so "Lanzelot" would be fine.
(Not that I would already have anything to be credited for... :-( There's just no free time at the moment I could invest into this project...)

Credits should be ready to merge. We can come back later and polish the formatting.

I did what may turn out to be a terrible idea, and installed the GitHub app on my phone with notifications so I can stay on top of what's happening. Otherwise I may only check the repo a few times a week... so I hope to do more code reviews now!

Top Bottom