DG 6 Gameworld Poll 7 - Difficulty Level

Difficulty Level

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Demigod if C3C, Deity if PTW/Vanilla (they're essentially the same). I want a level where it's challenging and the AI gets a free settler. This the demogame, the early stage is micromanaged to death, so we'll be ok.

CivGeneral said:
Demigod is suicide!! :eek:.
I've just won an RaR Demigod game. All you need is a good starting location and to pay attention to what you're doing. :smug:

Chieftess said:
Not really. After 3 years, it should be normal. :)
That was predictable, we all know you are a civ expert and can play the game blind folded :p.

(If CT did that we will all be amazed and shocked :eek: )

Ashburnham said:
Let's be all we can be. The higher the better.
couldn't have said it better myself :goodjob:

Ashburnham said:
Erm, the higher it is the worse it will be.

Why will it be worse?

We'll challenge ourselves, make it more appealing to people who want a challenge, and now we can actually get better, rather than winning easily from 4000 BC.

CivGeneral said:
Erm, the higher it is the worse it will be.
because we have to know we will win?
Would it kill us to lose a demogame? I would prefer to lose on a higher level then win on a lower one...

Black_Hole said:
because we have to know we will win?
Would it kill us to lose a demogame? I would prefer to lose on a higher level then win on a lower one...
No, because we would scare some newbies and lurkers away from the DG ;).

CivGeneral said:
how would it scare them away?
they would learn advanced trips for veterans and expert civ3 players, of course maybe people dont like to leave chieftan...

CivGeneral said:

Ah, but that's the magic of the Demogame. Citizens never have to dirrectly participate in playing the game. They can post suggestions, they can participate in discussions, they can post polls, and they never have to worry about making a "bad" choice. We work as a team, and therefore people can help out as much or a little as they'd like.

Ashburnham said:
:cool: I used that motto in school and it didn't help my grades much. [pimp] :jesus: :satan: :cringe:

Top Bottom