DG PBEM Casual Tournament: sign up thread

Okay, folks. With CFC and 'Poly merging, I will not continue to visit this forum or the new merged forum.

Some moderators from here have already set up a new forum.

If you want to start up a game there, go ahead. I'll be there with the same nick.

Farewell!

It's April 1st. You might want to wait a day or two to see if this isn't just a joke.

It's April 1st. You might want to wait a day or two to see if this isn't just a joke.

I'd say it's not a joke either. Rik Meleet's post a while back in the Civ II MTDG was an indication that something big was afoot.

Thunderfall has admitted that it was a joke.
Told you so :D (Though I must admit that I was scared too in the beginning)

Thunderfall has admitted that it was a joke.
Told you so :D (Though I must admit that I was scared too in the beginning)

I fall for this stuff every time. :hammer2: But Rik Meleet did set us up for this a few days before hand. It was nicely played.

Just letting you all know, that DeafDolphin has informed me via email that he is quitting CFC, all games (such as SGOTM4 Team Smurkz). You all might want to contact him via PM or email to see what his plans are about this game. From my understanding of his emails, he's out here too.

Just letting you all know, prior to you setting the game up.

Well guys, should a different group of four of us try this map Conroe made?
Well, if you like I can create a new map designed for 3 players. Or if you like, all six of you on one map.

All these suggestions sound good to me, but I'd prefer to have a smallish map, so 3 players is probably better. The turn-around time of the save will be shorter, and my computer might handle it until the end.

How about a three player map and we take the top two from each board to play on Conroe's original map?

I'd still like to play, anything which will get it started sounds good.
I can probably have a 3 player map ready to go by tomorrow. But, do you all still have 6 players ready to go?

How about a three player map and we take the top two from each board to play on Conroe's original map?
How about the top 2 face off in an OCC game on a duel map? Pangea map, maybe? It could get real interesting with no metal and raging barbs. :)

That does sound like an interesting possibility Conroe. Well, I'm up for just about any format. Once we get the first round going we can decide what form the second round will take.

Whether we still have six players or not we'll have to see...

Still interested play a game.

Don't care about settings, but game must be played, not just talked about.

Best regards,

Still interested in any type of game.
Just a heads up, I'll be away for a week, starting the 20th.

i am still interested

Top Bottom