Dg5 Pbem #1

do u want us to post after the save is sent?
also should we open threads in this forum(1 for each member) and everyone promises not to look in someone elses?

Normally the save is sent by email, and yes please post a summary (if you want) of your turn and then send your save to the next person on the list.

lurker's comment: It would be interesting for those of use following the game if each player posts some turn summaries (propaganda)

Noldodan said:
I moved some people! DZ, you're up next.

Could you email the .sav file to DZ too, and could everyone email the .sav files in the future? I posted it in a thread because my email wasn't working when I made the game.

classical_hero said:
What is the play order?

Listed in the first post and email I sent to everyone. Next person is whoever is bottom of you on the list.

I got hotmail, works fine now.

OK, save played and sent to the Mayans. :D

Didn't realize we were playing accelerated; should be interesting.............

Donovan Zoi said:
OK, save played and sent to the Mayans. :D

Didn't realize we were playing accelerated; should be interesting.............
yeh accelerated production hurts my industrial bonus a bit....
I will play the game tomorrow after I get home from school.
Sorry for the delay everyone, I am busy with a school project due tomorrow and I am past my bed time....

edit: as of 9:17 pm, gmt - 6 time, I havent got it yet...

damn it when did you people start. Nobody tells me nuthin. well you guys are lucky i would of wooped you anyway.

Nobody said:
damn it when did you people start. Nobody tells me nuthin. well you guys are lucky i would of wooped you anyway.

We started 2 days ago and have yet to get through the first turn :(

I have NOT received it Daveshack, and I am next in line. so try to check your outbox.

Provolution said:
I have NOT received it Daveshack, and I am next in line. so try to check your outbox.

umm, you're not next, Classical Hero is. :)

man, first round and practically everyone is having e-mail prolbems! :lol:

Top Bottom