Did the Rollout ruin your enthusiasm?

I´m really excited. I have been following the forum and watching certain videos, especially the FL ones weekly, but not going really in-depth on many things so as to keep some things new to me. I also don´t pay attention to the negativity and concentrate on the excitement others here generate by expressing their history with the franchise and personal experiences, including the great thread about the age groups who have been playing the game. Regardless, the majority here are really looking forward to that first game where we dive into the world of Civ VI come next week.

Absolutely! 100% I think it would of been so amazing to not know a single thing and then load up the game and be like, whoa!! what the heck is going on here.

But, this never happens with anything anymore because of marketing. Some of the best movies I've seen were where I had no idea what it was about ebfore watching. Love being surprised. its so much more rewarding.

They basically reveled civ 6 and my fist impression was like..."hmm, still looks like civ 5, mehh". Im hopeful it will be more interesting and engaging than civ 5.

I have a big enthusiasm. I played Civ5 a lot, but I'm a wide player and I hated the limitations. I'm also not a very good player, so I don't have any fear over the AI.

I'm sure there are things in the game I will not like (and some I already see)(I'm talking about you Catherine de Medici!), but I don't get the impression that there are more than Civ5.

Top Bottom