Diety Anti-Challenge

Iberian

Prince
I have played a lot of Civ in my lifetime and sometimes that leads to unusual games...

Backstory: In Civ 1 sometimes I would want to see how impressive of an empire the AI could build. I would move my settler to a far north corner of the artic and hit space bar a hundred times until the Russians or the Mongols showed up and killed me. Then I would watch the replay to see how they did. Russia on an Earth map was impressive. Looking back it seems like I had a lot of time on my hands when I was little.

The Challenge- See who can help the AI create the greatest empire.

Instead of winning the game your goal is to get 1 AI to have the most impressive empire. The winner would be the one who could lead the AI to victory with the highest Firaxis score. (Or shortest win time, if that is more fun)

Just like all other challenges there would be 1 map and we would all try to see who could accomplish the goal above in the most impressive loss ever.

I would think playing as Polynesia may be best as you can setup and offshore city to make sure you didn't die too early. Rome as your "ally" seems good but there may be others that are more suited to massive expansion and domination.

He was my first thought but most games I have him in he seems to stagnate after Impi's. Iroquois, Roma, Washington seem to do well expanding and moving in to late game.

Go Warmonger until only 2 AI Capitals are left (each AI should have only one city left). Delete all of your Units. Choose a Civ and give him every City but your Capital. Then DoW him and spam End Turn without fighting back :)

Top Bottom