1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Different main threads for multiplayer and LP games.

Discussion in 'Multiplayer and LP's' started by Harrier, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Harrier

Harrier Deity

I would like to make a suggestion that Multiplayer and LPs be split into two different threads.

The reason being the mutiplayer games are updated nearly every day. Therefore anyone starting an LP game can quickly be swamped by posts to a multiplayer game.

So casual (or not so casual browsers - miss the new LP post or new thread of an LP game.)

Happens to me all the time.

Just a thought.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  2. IdioticUlt1mara

IdioticUlt1mara Prince

There is really only 2 Multiplayer threads tbh. So no LP thread gets swamped it's just you cannot see them as the "most recently updated"

I am fine with LPs and MPs being in the same thread. There are not enough LPs atm to actually warrant a separate thread

3. Harrier

Harrier Deity

Well, it is because I did not realize you had started a new LP game ( randomly checking the thread ) that I made the post. If you are happy the way things are. OK.