Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Diety

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Sid

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

KaNick

Deity
Hey whats up. The reason that I made this post is because I just beat Emperor for the first time, space race. Anyways I was just wondering what difficulty level you generally play at. Just to clear things up, if you usually play at whatever and you occasionaly play at the next level higher up vote for the first one.

Chieftan to mess around and laugh at the AI.
Monarch if I want a relaxing game.
Emperor for a good challenge.
Deity if I'm feeling masochistic.

But usually emperor.

Emperor, though if I tried I know I could beat demigod.

Emperor for a relaxing game (PTW) 50% of my games.
Diety for chalenge (PTW) 30% of my games
20% of the game will be OCC Monarch or lower.
Do not have C3C yet (I would wait for a 'certified' patch) so can not vote for sid nor demigod.

Currently playing Monarch and I have found it to be very challenging compared to Regent. With the scarcity of resources in C3C, I've been finding the Regent to Monarch transition to be very trying.

Emperor normally.

Emporer/Demigod/Deity it depends on which civ i'm playing

This game, Monarch. However, I was way ahead way early, so I'm thinking of moving up to Emp. the next game.

Monarch usually for "leisure" games or Emperor

Monarch mostly. But I never get a good start on emperor, because I don't have more than one content citizen without a luxury resource, or without adjusting the luxury slider. I've tried a couple games on diety back when I only had vanilla civ. I beat it once. I started with a luxury, and a cow, and then on my second city, I got two more cows, both beside a river, and on my third city I got wheat, with another luxury, and I set up some settler factories there, and when I got Iron Working, I traded it off, and then set my science to 0%, and just bought techs almost the whole rest of the game. I made all of the other civs polite and gracious, since they became rich, all because of me:) And I made MPP's with two weak civs, that I was actually ahead of, and then I got the United Nations built, and won diplomatic.

Emperor and currently working my way up.

Emperor (in the middle of a tough one right now), and hoping to move up to Demigod shortly.

I can't be bothered playing anything above Emporer, although I have, and have won at 'em (Deity). On my only attempt at Sid, I was a few turns away from winning Diplo, but then lost to a 20k culture one :(
It takes too much effort (for me) to play at those levels, hence I play what I enjoy, Emporer. I'm guess i'm just lazy :mischief:

Emperor, althought I haven't played C3C as much (maybe professional testing burnout? probably partly cavalry boredom too -- the game is over by then), but I'm getting back into it. I'd probably be able to move up to demigod level pretty quickly though.

Warlord or Regent - its not really a challenge, but I have a tendency to make so many wrong decisions that it becomes one.

I play on Monarch for most of my games. I am trying to move up to emperor, but I don't have the time or patience for it right now.

Top Bottom