Difficulty settings

Thanks for the detailed feedback! I'm surprised the AI doesn't do better - it does everything twice as fast (well, except research) as the player, that's more that the current Deity level. The badly defended city is particularly annoying since it should have been able to quickly build much better units (or at least upgrade those).

Regarding education, that sounds far too much. I'll tone down the education bonus I added in the mod to compensate the higher -education/pop.

Regarding health and happiness, I won't change things before Toffer90 and Joseph have finished with their modmods and see how things go with those new versions.

Regarding crime, I really want to find a more satisfying way to handle it than just add watchmen units until it's good, but I'm not sure how yet. Again, something for later in order to avoid changing too many things at the same time.

Do you have a save I could look at?

Haha I was just about to edit the previous post with "Oh and if you want my savegame to have a closer look, just ask!":lol:

But please don't spoil me ;)

Attachments

• Enhanced Deity.rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
And right now I'm not sure if I'll be tweaking any values in either with out more play test time. So my 2 should be set for a bit. And even if a change would be decided on it would be a small change, 1 or 2 integers only.

JosEPh

Top Bottom