Dimalio (01)

Okay got it .. I think I'll play today , if I won't I'll do it tommorow .

In that case, goodsmell is up.

Turn 0 - nothing .

Turn 1 - Before I give job for the workers I trade with India :
I give : Mysticsm -for --> Bronze Working + 10gold
the worker on hills roads the hills , and 2nd go to next BG.
Northen warrior goes on Goodyhut and gets 25gold .
Our Scout meets the great Alexander ( Greece ) .

Turn 2 - NY - Warrior --> Rax because I think it will be a nice city for producing units.
Warrior goes west , worker roads BG. I trade with Greece :
I give Cermonial Burial + Pottery -for--> Warrior code + 10gold
I trade it because if greece will meet Ghandi soon , he'll trade the WC and we'll have no benefit . I decrease the Science to 70% and it's +2gpt

Turn 3 - Alphabet is ready and I go for Writing in 28turns on 90% with +0gpt
Northen Warrior discovers an Ivory near cattle and hills along the Coast .

Turn 4 - worker mines the hills and 2nd mines the BG .

Turn 5 - Washington - Warrior --> Granary ( to produce settlers later, we've 4fpt !! )

Turn 6 - I realize Ghandi's settlers had built a new city with river and 2 BG's ( they'll have a good production, which means that we can hope they'll research some techs for us :D )
Scout discovers Goodyhut south .

Turn 7 - We've WHEEL from the Goodyhut ( Why I'm so lucky with Goodyhuts at SG's :D ) and .. horses situation :

workers finishes the BG mining and goes to work some in NY

Turn 8 - nothing special , I change the labor's work to work the 2mined tiles instead of Cattle ( we don't really need this growth in 2 turns so we can delay it )

Turn 9 - keep exploring , Scout sees some new borders ( another neighbor ) worker mines plains .

Turn 10 - worker finished mining hills and going to help to NYC's worker to mine other tiles.
Scout discovers it's the Persian Xerxes southern to our empire . but sadly he has no techs. since it's Regent I think we'll be the most advanced on this continent .

Turn 11 - everything's usuall , western warrior can see goodyhut . washington grows in 1turn so I raise the lux slider to 10% and it's not +0gpt .

Turn 12 - one worker finishes mining and roads the forest with the Game to have more gold . Goodyhut gives us a Warrior so I split to exploration between them .

Turn 13 - nothing special zzz .. western new warrior saw Spices but it's too far from our Capitol .

Turn 14 - I now checked Washington and as I think , we'll have a Settler FACTORY !
another worker finishes plains tile and goes to work the second Washington hills.
our Scout discovers another Goodyhut 1tile from Persian borders ;)

Turn 15 - Unfortunately it did'nt give us a tech but it gave us a Warrior .so I think we'll foritrify them soon . oh at my last turn I can see Aztecs west .
God I'm very sorry I pressed Space . well It's already your turn so you won't be needed to press Enter :D

screenie :

for whole team :
I think we should prepare for war as soon as we can . it means after our expanding .
My strategy ( lame because I can't see the whole world ) :
Conquer Greece as soon as possible , they have Wheat and river near their borders it means they'll expand soon and have fast production . and WE should conquer Aztec to have more Coastal cities and have to press India to prevent them to expand , so if we conquer Greece and Aztecs , they will be around our territories and if we'll have some money we'll can try to overtake ( or whatever it is ) with culture influence .

I hope next player knows how to produce a Settler factory , since it's Granary almost ready and we've the neccessary stuff for it ( shields and fpt )

Attachments

• dimalio2350BC.SAV
    65.8 KB · Views: 64
Let wash pop cultuere and we will get horse and i think conquer aztec why becauce greese has a pretty good defender UU

aren't the sets supposed to be 20 turns, not 15?

dimaliok said:
Let wash pop cultuere and we will get horse and i think conquer aztec why becauce greese has a pretty good defender UU

:confused:

I don't understand this. We haven't met any Aztecs, there's no pop culture in Civ right now, and your spelling's a little off. Do you mean India?

lurker's comment:
choxorn said:
Arent the sets supposed to be 20, not 15?

no, its 10 per person until the Industrial Age, which then it becomes 5 turns per player.:scan:

Maybe dimalio can tell us. So which is it, d?

D'Artagnan59 said:

I don't understand this. We haven't met any Aztecs, there's no pop culture in Civ right now, and your spelling's a little off. Do you mean India?

He means that the culture of washington will pop the borders, at least I think that it the meaning.

D'Artagnan59 said:

opss yes i did plus its 20 till indutireal and then 10

Okay, that clears it up. We play twenty until IA. Kf, you can start your turns now.

P.S. skip me if I'm up before friday, as I won't be able to play until then.
P.P.S. since goodsmell only played 15 turns, kill fire should play 25.

oh come on ! stop doing math choxorn ! I thought I should play 15 turns so I played 15 turns , we're not at work that we need close hours . I would like to see some suggesstions.

and btw D'artango , I guess you did'nt reat my turnset details . I said we met Aztecs with my last turn .

Sorry- sometimes I'll do that- I'll try not to.

did the 48hour past already ? I wanna see some got it post or at least "skip me" , but the better will be if you'll post your turnset killfire .

by the way , if killfire skips , the next to him is Dimalio and I don't think he's active .what we gonna do ? wait his 48hours will past or let choxorn play ?

EDIT : I'm sorry I did'nt see the got it message of Killfire .. now I saw it .. I'm sorry

But we don't know what the "time to play" is. However, whatever it is, it probably means kill fire is skipped. If it's 48h, his time is up. If it's 72h, he has 15 more minutes.

Okay so dimalio is up , But I would like if we'll skip him without waiting a 24h since he did'nt even post a message in the last week .

Choxorn please take his turn , and it'll be played much faster if we won't wait about few days and then see a "skip" message

oh I understand , I'm sorry okay ? I did'nt know you're sick , come back mate you're always welcome here !

and hmm Choxorn post your turnset as soon as it's ready .

Top Bottom