Dimalio (01)

it's already :

I was voting for 1st and 3rd since the capitol will grow fast .
I think in the 1st and the 3rd there's a chance for Settler Factory

I vote for start 1. Now we wait for D'artagnan to pick between 2 and 3.

Unless both D'artagnan and kill fire vote 2, 1 will be the winner.

Okay, start 1 it is.
Roster:
Dimalio: UP
choxorn: On deck
D'artagnan
Pequino
goodsmell
kill fire

Ansar, I decided to look at some of the other team members' profiles. dimalio and D'artagnan are the only Regent players. goodsmell is on emperor, and Pequino, kill fire, and me are currently at Warlord. But you were right- no Monarch players.

I think Ansar meant that we need more experienced players , not exactly Monarch .
and I'm not exactly Emperor player , I'm like still tryin' to beat this level but I successfuly doing it . If I start a new game I never start it on lower than Emperor , because Warlord-Monarch and Emperor-Deity ( don't know about SID ) are like other games .

I'm just trying to guess appoximate skill level of the players here. I think it averages out at Regent level.

goodsmell said:
I think Ansar meant that we need more experienced players , not exactly Monarch .

lurker's comment: What I meant was these SG's are great because it makes more Monarch players, which is a good thing. No sense in having Warlord/ Regent players.:p In other words, hopefully by te end of this SG, you guys will be Monarch players.:)

I will now silence myself, good luck all! :goodjob:

@ansar: Not likely- I'm still trying to win a game on Warlord.
Oh, and got it.

To players: It is currently turn 13, and I have met the Indians. Now, I want to discuss trade. Neither of us can trade the other anything but tech. They can trade us Alphabet and CB, we can trade them Masonry and Pottery. So should we trade? They will accept CB for Pottery, Alphabet for Masonry, and CB abd Alphabet for Pottery and Masonry. Also, we will get Alphabet in 13 turns at my current research rate. So what do you think we should do?

Well, with that little feedback, I'm just going to do what I think is best.

Top Bottom