Disconnected from multiplayer?

fl0atfaced0wn

Chieftain
this is getting pretty frustrating. i haven't been able to play multiplayer because every time i try to get in a game it says "You have disconnected from the network. You will be returned to the main menu." Im still connected to playstation network so i don't know what the deal is.

anyone else having this problem?

I've played a few games and have seen most of the multiplayer errors (freezing, resynchs, no connection).

I have never been disconnected from PSN though.

it doesnt disconnect from playstation network. ive had the game for three days now and still havent been able to play a multiplayer game. it takes 10 minutes to try to evaluate games and then after that it just disconnects.

Wotsup with the online play?

I've been having trouble finding games and when I do it usually disconnects right as its getting good.
Talking to my friends it doesn't seem to be a platform exclusive feature.

Its a shame cause the multiplayer is what everyone says will save it but so far I've had little joy getting it working.
Plus I've got the DS version and xbox/ps3 folk might get a patch but I don't see how ours can be rectified if its a code problem.

I love waiting for other to show up to the games and then getting booted and sent back to the main menu!

Multi-player has been very disappointing.

I was in a ranked free-for-all today, no issues at all until suddenly about 30 turns in it said everyone disconnected and I won, when in reality... I was disconnected and got the loss. It was just my connection to the game though -- I didn't d/c from XBL.

I had an awesome starting location too....

Ya same. Thanks for waiting a month to release the game in North America and still not fixing the problems Sid.

Top Bottom