DJSHenninger's Converted CIV4 Improvement Graphics

Ok, I'll add them. But I'm going to focus on my own civs for a while, so they probably won't be done anytime soon.

Sorry to bother you again, but would it be possible to get this Tax Assessor here converted? There's no rush whatsoever:
Spoiler :

Sorry - not taking new requests atm, but maybe when the time comes I'm in a good mood and convert it for you.

----------------------------------------

Had some problems with converting, but here's the Middle Eastern Regimental Camp.

DOWNLOAD

Has someone used the Wildwood?

I am unfamiliar with adding improvements to the game... but I managed to add the Wildwood so it can be built. However, the improvement is not showing up in game. I have added other improvements prveiously, and they have shown up. Using InGame Editor, I am able to place the improvement. My workers can also build it.

Since Icons, worker build, etc. are all working as intended... and the improvement effects are in place when placed with InGame Editor and the DB log is showing no new errors, I can only assume that this bit of SQL is not correct in some way.

Code:
INSERT INTO ArtDefine_Landmarks (Era,	State,					Scale,	ImprovementType,				LayoutHandler,	ResourceType,				Model,						TerrainContour) VALUES
('Any',									'UnderConstruction',	0.05,	'ART_DEF_IMPROVEMENT_IRMINSUL', 'RANDOM',		'ART_DEF_RESOURCE_NONE',	'Wildwood_HB.fxsxml',		1),
('Any',									'Constructed',			0.05,	'ART_DEF_IMPROVEMENT_IRMINSUL', 'RANDOM',		'ART_DEF_RESOURCE_NONE',	'Wildwood_B.fxsxml',		1),
('Any',									'Pillaged',				0.05,	'ART_DEF_IMPROVEMENT_IRMINSUL', 'RANDOM',		'ART_DEF_RESOURCE_NONE',	'Wildwood_PL.fxsxml',		1);

I was hoping that someone here might direct me to a mod in which the Wildwood is working as intended so that I can look at the SQL used there. Otherwise, I will move this question to the main forum thread... I want to avoid posting my whole mod if possible because it is fairly large and I do not want anyone to use bandwidth unnecessarily.

Thank-you.

I did so for the Maiyami for ExCE, so I have them here if you want.

Thanks, but the prospect of pillaged/halfbuilt graphics as well as icons is encouraging me to just wait for DJS to be in the mood for it; at least for now.
Should probably have led with the historical requests and not the fictional relying-on-models-which-don't-exist ones

I was hoping that someone here might direct me to a mod in which the Wildwood is working as intended so that I can look at the SQL used there.

Get me a Rhinoceros unit model and we'll talk :p

Thanks, but the prospect of pillaged/halfbuilt graphics as well as icons is encouraging me to just wait for DJS to be in the mood for it; at least for now.
Should probably have led with the historical requests and not the fictional relying-on-models-which-don't-exist ones

Oh no, that's not it, I just ran out of charity points! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom